Peloton Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, it's been about 20 years since I've ridden a bicycle with any seriousness. We finally took the plunge in ordering a Peloton, and after months, our Bike+ arrived 2 weeks ago! I've now ridden 8 times and am loving it! The first week was feeling the Bike+ out, setting up family profiles, cleats and shoes, etc.

So far, I'm loving it! The whole family (2 adults and 2 teens) are loving it too!

Looking forward to a nice long use of this piece of equipment!

Hello everyone from Silicon Valley! 馃憢

Super Moderator
Hello everyone, it's been about 20 years since I've ridden a bicycle with any seriousness. We finally took the plunge in ordering a Peloton, and after months, our Bike+ arrived 2 weeks ago! I've now ridden 8 times and am loving it! The first week was feeling the Bike+ out, setting up family profiles, cleats and shoes, etc.

So far, I'm loving it! The whole family (2 adults and 2 teens) are loving it too!

Looking forward to a nice long use of this piece of equipment!

Hello everyone from Silicon Valley! 馃憢
Welcome! I'm in Los Gatos and we've had our original Peloton bike for just over two years. It has been a game changer for us.

Let us know if you have any questions:)

Who are your favorite instructors so far? Mine are Alex, Emma and Olivia. If you want to follow me my Peloton LB name is Sprichy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.