Peloton Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

hoping for some guidance. Long time Peloton user, first time poster. I read similar threads on this but not sure I have the same problem. Today Peloton came out to replace the hub and axle. What a disaster. The noise is still occurring and I don’t know why. Can someone please check the video and let me know what I should do next?

the video is at:

thanks!

·
Super Moderator
492 Posts
Wow, that looks and sounds horrible. I would keep bugging Peloton until they get a technician who knows what they're doing to fix that properly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

hoping for some guidance. Long time Peloton user, first time poster. I read similar threads on this but not sure I have the same problem. Today Peloton came out to replace the hub and axle. What a disaster. The noise is still occurring and I don’t know why. Can someone please check the video and let me know what I should do next?

thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The technician was nice but apparently just sorted with Peloton. I wish they would’ve just sent me the part and I’d do it myself. They refused to, but now they are shipping one. I. Wondering if the bearings weren’t tightened to the right amount of torque.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts