Peloton Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ordered our bike tonight, but because of the Covid 19, when delivered, they will leave it by the front door. How hard will it be for us to move it to the room where we will use it? Any other things we should know? Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
219 Posts
We ordered our bike tonight, but because of the Covid 19, when delivered, they will leave it by the front door. How hard will it be for us to move it to the room where we will use it? Any other things we should know? Thank you.
Hi Ali. Congrats on ordering the bike! Moving the bike around in the house isn't too hard as it has wheels on the front of the bike so just prop it up on them. My wife and I have moved it up and downstairs and it's not too bad so you should be OK.

Here's a post with some accessories to think about getting along with your bike. Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! Some things I would do to:
-Download the Peloton app and start trying out some classes if you haven't already. There's a free trial right now so it won't cost you anything.
-Prepare your space. Clear out clutter, make sure you have enough room, check out that post with recommended accessories - you'll want to make sure you have shoes, clothes, wather bottle, etc. so you can get right to it.

Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts