Peloton Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pending deliveries of the Bike+ mid-January. Made it a special Christmas for the family. Bought my kids their own bikes, and got one for my wife and me. Got the Essentials Package with each one. Now I’m accessory shopping so that we’re ready to go on day one.

Both kids go to the gym, so the new bikes should free up some of the gym time for other exercises. My wife and I are new to spin cycling, and excited to get started to get in shape. So far, I lost 14 pounds leading up to delivery day.

Picked up a bunch of towels, cleaning products for the bike and the screen, ear buds, Velotowel down tube protectors, the Big Sweat towel for under the bike, bike mats, water bottles, cell phone mounts, and now looking for fans with remotes.

Hope to learn a lot from forum members. Can’t wait to get started!

·
Super Moderator
491 Posts
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your new bikes! Here's a post that includes some recommended accessories including a fan. I personally like a big, quiet fan that has multiple speeds and a remote control. I usually warm up without the fan on and then turn it up as I get hotter during the ride.

Hope your delivery is on time and goes smoothly - that is the only bad part about Peloton I'm seeing. Also, make sure they plug it and and show you how to use it. If they just drop it off and there is an issue it can take a while to get it addressed.
Goog luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts