Peloton Forum banner

161 - 162 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am unbelievably upset right now.

I joined Peloton for the scenic ride feature.

I'm not a classes guy; I like to ride the bike through peloton scenery for 30, 45 or 60 minutes EVERY DAY. The variety of rides AND the leaderboard have sustained me. I've dropped 30 pounds in the last couple of months. I've looked forward to my daily rides.

UNTIL YESTERDAY

Peloton's new scenic ride "improvements" are anything but an improvement for me...

My 30, 45 and 60 minute options have dwindled from 50 or 60 to a handful.

The distance options are useless because the longest ride is 10K (much less than my standard ride)

AND worst of all...there's NO LEADERBOARD.

That's the feature I've relied on to keep myself grinding and competitive during rides.

PLUS it lets me know if I'm behind or ahead of my PR pace.

Now I've been told through an online chat with customer "support," that the Leaderboard is no longer a feature on the new scenic rides.

And I now know that all my previous scenic ride options are gone.

Poof!

In what universe, did they think this would be good for their loyal subscribers?

I get that they wanted to come up with some new bells and whistles, but these new tech wrinkles should have been in addition to what already existed, not at their expense.

I'm so disappointed in Peloton; especially after I've been raving about it since getting my bike in December.

I hope they'll add more options in the 30, 45 and 60 minute range and that you re-instill the leaderboard feature.

Otherwise, I will probably get bored quickly and abandon ship soo.

On the bright side, at least I don't have a treadmill. So I won't get mangled while exercising.

Sincerely,
A dissatisfied, formerly-rabid Peloton supporting subscriber

Peter

I wholeheartedly agree with all the remarks about the new scenic rides and the loss of the previously wonderful scenic rides we used to enjoy. My husband and I haven’t been on the bike since our scenic rides were deleted. The new ones are really lame. No way we would pay another $10 for an app to access them. We already pay out enough to Peloton. Hope they listen.
Cristina and Jim

161 - 162 of 162 Posts