Peloton Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I’ve had my bike for a month and love it. But I’m floored by how few live classes there are. It’s Sunday and there are zero spin classes between 1:00pm and 11:30 pm? That’s insane. Is it because of covid? And tomorrow morning; nothing between 6:30am and 8:30am? And 6:30 is a 20min low impact ride. I’ve never chosen one of those from the library. I think I’m searching all classes. If this is the case, I’m extremely disappointed. They could easily have countless studios to record and very easily offer a class every 15 minutes. (Honestly multiple classes every 5 minutes).

·
Super Moderator
492 Posts
There have been fewer live classes due to COVID but I agree with you I'd like to see more. There are also more at good times if you're on the east coast vs. PST. I end up doing the majority of my rides on demand and there's plenty to choose from there. When I do live rides I always end up getting very competitive with the leaderboard so probably good that i don't ride live every day:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking for live classes too. At 6 a.m. my time this morning, there was one live class available on the app It said 4 a.m. Does anyone know if that's eastern time? And how do I find it on my bike?

Thanks in advance for your help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts