Peloton Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
219 Posts
I'm definitely going to be getting that bike! Cool that they're doing an upgrade program and offering refunds to those who just bought.

We’ve incorporated some of the most-requested hardware and software features Members told us they’d love to see, including a 23.8” rotating HD touchscreen which rotates 180 degrees left and right for easy viewing when you’re off the Bike. Other new features include a high-fidelity four-speaker sound system so instructor cues and killer playlists come through loud and clear; a one-tap integration with Apple Gymkit™ so you can pair your Apple Watch® with the Bike+ to keep your metrics in sync; and the Auto-Follow digital resistance system that automatically remembers your Target Metrics and scales your resistance up and down based on instructor guidance, allowing you to fully lose yourself in the class.

The new Peloton Bike+ will be $2,495 USD (£2,295 GBP/$3,295 CAD/€2,690 EUR) and available in the U.S., U.K., Canada and Germany on September 9, 2020.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have any of you tried to switch to the new bike from an order that's already been placed on the old bike? Our bike is due to arrive on September 27. We'd much rather have the new "Plus" model. We tried calling Peloton, but gave up after an hour on hold.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If anyone from Peloton is listening, we called your number, waited on hold for an hour, finally gave up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have any of you tried to switch to the new bike from an order that's already been placed on the old bike? Our bike is due to arrive on September 27. We'd much rather have the new "Plus" model. We tried calling Peloton, but gave up after an hour on hold.
From a mass email I received this morning from the CEO:

“If you would prefer to return your current Bike or cancel your Bike delivery and instead purchase a Bike+ at an additional cost and with added wait time, please fill out this form including your order ID here for our Support team to process. We will get back to you in the next 2-3 weeks with estimated timing to complete your Bike return and Bike+ purchase.”

Link: Peloton Bike+ Order Update

·
Registered
2 Posts
From a mass email I received this morning from the CEO:

“If you would prefer to return your current Bike or cancel your Bike delivery and instead purchase a Bike+ at an additional cost and with added wait time, please fill out this form including your order ID here for our Support team to process. We will get back to you in the next 2-3 weeks with estimated timing to complete your Bike return and Bike+ purchase.”

Link: Peloton Bike+ Order Update
When I go into this form, it doesn't allow me to change the country from USA to Canada where I live. Is this for USA customers only?

·
Registered
1 Posts
To the CEO- why not offer a deal for those of us who are just outside of the 30 day window to get the trade in and offer free monthly subscription for a period of time. Pretty disappointed that I’ve had my bike for less than 60 days and now it is much cheaper. Would have liked to know a new bike was coming out. I specifically asked your sales rep about this prior to placing my order.

·
Super Moderator
219 Posts
If anyone from Peloton is listening, we called your number, waited on hold for an hour, finally gave up.
Hi. This site is not hosted by Peloton although they do sometimes monitor it.

I've had pretty good luck when discussing with their support team over chat so that might be worth a shot Peloton Support Another option would be to call a local showroom and see if they can help you out. You can definitely change your order to the new one and that's what I would recommend. https://www.onepeloton.com/showrooms

1 - 10 of 10 Posts