Peloton Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Did not expect to find a forum for a spin bike but glad to come across it. Currently searching for my next piece of exercise equipment and I've been impressed with all the marketing material around the Peloton. Hoping to get some feedback from current owners.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello! New here as well. Spin cycles aren't the low tech machines that they used to be, so forums like this can give interested buyers a lot of insight and feedback into the advantages and shortcomings of a given trainer.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Likewise although there's no shortage of facebook groups and even reddit pages on them. Then there's the fact group chats have taken people away from those former platforms.

welcome

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys. Happy to be here and hoping to hear good things about this product. Still trying to determine if its really worth the premium tag.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thank you guys. Happy to be here and hoping to hear good things about this product. Still trying to determine if its really worth the premium tag.
If you're like me and starting with absolutely nothing, not even a regular bike, then you will be better off with Peloton. If you have a bike then Zwift would save you quite a bit of money. Where do you stand in regards to that?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've always been an outdoors cyclist, so this would be my first indoor spin cycle. Have had other elliptical machines in the past, but nothing that I ended up using long term.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've always been an outdoors cyclist, so this would be my first indoor spin cycle. Have had other elliptical machines in the past, but nothing that I ended up using long term.
You should have plans to visit a Peloton showroom then unless you know someone with a setup. Without that initial in-person experience before commiting you might end up like others that sell it months later for 30-50% of what they paid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts