Peloton Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new Bike+ and received it a little over a month and half ago. Since then the software/app updated once (bike worked fine) and then a second time about 2 days ago. After the second update, I went to do a scenic ride and the video was having a difficult time rendering and then would stutter throughout the entire ride. This also occurred in classes as well. Prior to this new update the bike work flawlessly. I contacted Tech support yesterday and we ended up having to reset the bike to factory settings which fixed the video issues.

Well, the bike auto-updated again today and the video is back to stuttering. Is there anyway to turn off the auto-update feature so I don't have to reset to factory settings every day? Anyone else have this issue? Any plans to look at that update? And no....it is not my internet and the bike is hardwired.

Thank you! Kevin

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are experiencing the same thing. We tried "old" classes that we have already taken and they too are having the issue. We agree there seems to be something with the most recent update.

I have a new Bike+ and received it a little over a month and half ago. Since then the software/app updated once (bike worked fine) and then a second time about 2 days ago. After the second update, I went to do a scenic ride and the video was having a difficult time rendering and then would stutter throughout the entire ride. This also occurred in classes as well. Prior to this new update the bike work flawlessly. I contacted Tech support yesterday and we ended up having to reset the bike to factory settings which fixed the video issues.

Well, the bike auto-updated again today and the video is back to stuttering. Is there anyway to turn off the auto-update feature so I don't have to reset to factory settings every day? Anyone else have this issue? Any plans to look at that update? And no....it is not my internet and the bike is hardwired.

Thank you! Kevin

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m experiencing exactly the same problem but with the tread. Was absolutely fine before this latest update, now it’s slow to respond and keeps closing down mid class. Really frustrating but glad I’m not the only one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts