Peloton Forum banner

3K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  Stefon 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Love the great info on this forum! I'm a 52 year old male, somewhat active, somewhat out of shape, and looking forward to my brand new Peloton arriving!

Got the space for my bike picked out in the man cave, new TV on the wall, all of my accessories (headphones, bike shorts, water bottle, etc) purchased and ready for my Peloton to arrive this Saturday. Then I check my order and realize that its not this Saturday, but another week away! Well, I've waited several months so an additional week shouldn't hurt too bad.

Thanks again for all of the great info here and I'll be reporting back after a take a few beginner rides.

#3 ·
My Peloton was supposed to arrive Saturday, but was delayed. Got an email Friday night informing me of the delay and saying they would be in touch. They did give me a $200 rebate for the inconvenience. Right now I have no clue when it will arrive.

#5 ·
Thanks, I got a $350 rebate a few weeks ago.

Just got an email from Peloton and my bike is scheduled for delivery at the end of October. I was fine with a little delay but that's another 5 1/2 weeks! Plus they scheduled me for middle of the day during a weekday. A time I will never be home.

I'm going to call customer service tomorrow and try to reschedule for a more convenient time, but I'm getting frustrated.

#7 ·
Another update. My neighbor's Peloton arrived yesterday, even though they had ordered 5 weeks after me! It makes no sense. Me and Peloton are not getting off to a good start. If they miss my next delivery appointment in 2 weeks, I'm out.

#10 ·
My Peloton ended up coming about 6 hours early. I had a late afternoon delivery time but got a call from the delivery guys saying that they were at my house at 9am. I didn't ask any questions, just rushed home to take delivery.

The delivery system was a huge disappointment, but I am very happy with the bike.

#11 ·
My Peloton ended up coming about 6 hours early. I had a late afternoon delivery time but got a call from the delivery guys saying that they were at my house at 9am. I didn't ask any questions, just rushed home to take delivery.

The delivery system was a huge disappointment, but I am very happy with the bike.
Glad to hear it. Once you get over the painful order and delivery process it's generally good from there! Congratulations and let us know if you have any questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.