Peloton Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike is powered on and the screen is working. However the cadence, output, resistance, speed etc all show 0 - and don’t change even after I have cycled for a while.
I don’t think it’s a power problem but are thereany other solutions? Thank you!

·
Registered
66 Posts
A friend of mine had a similar experience when he set up the bike and it turned out he had a loose connection to the tablet. When he fixed that it worked fine. If checking your connections and powering off and on the bike don't fix it I would contact Peloton support. Hopefully it's something simple!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much! Peloton said it was a “static discharge” and I think I have it fixed so fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got a new bike installed and for some reason Cadence, Resistance and Output are not working on my screen they are all registering at 0. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?

·
Super Moderator
242 Posts
Just got a new bike installed and for some reason Cadence, Resistance and Output are not working on my screen they are all registering at 0. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?
I've seen this and usually it seems resolvable. Two things I would try 1) make sure the part where the wires plug into the tablet are secure and 2) power down the tablet and restart it again. If neither of those two does the trick I would start a chat with Peloton support.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My bike is powered on and the screen is working. However the cadence, output, resistance, speed etc all show 0 - and don’t change even after I have cycled for a while.
I don’t think it’s a power problem but are thereany other solutions? Thank you!
Did you get this fixed? I'm having this issue. Peloton said it may be a static issue. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I got a new bike this morning and I am having the same issue. I have checked the cables and done a factory reset and tried clearing the cache but nothing has worked. I have tried contacting the member support who also said something about static and made me hold the power and volume up button when the power was disconnected! I am feeling really frustrated. They have said 2 weeks for an engineer to come out!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I didn’t have the issue again for 10 days until this morning on a cool down ride. So I exited out of the ride started a new ride and everything worked fine. Not acceptable but it just seems to happen once exit out start a new ride and then it works.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wouldn't say I fixed the problem. I spoke with a tech at Peloton and he had me unplug the bike. I didn't have an issue for 10 days, but the issue today was only the 3rd time this problem has occured. It may not happen for another couple weeks, but will likely happen again until a tech comes to the house.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts