Peloton Forum banner
  • Hey, everyone! Check out our Horizon 7.0 AT Giveaway HERE
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SLMspinner is a cheater. In April 2022 she had barely a 100 output on rides. As of July she is number one on leaderboards and it shows her riding at 100% resistance. Someone needs to protect the integrity of the leaderboard and boot her off the system.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can't speak for SLMspinner, but I do know that some bikes come improperly calibrated and the rider thinks they're either a star or a failure, depending on whether it's set too high or low. My bike was improperly calibrated for a long time before I recalibrated it and realized I wasn't quite as good as I thought.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best way to really know who is cheating is to look and see if they have a strive (heartbeat) score with their output. Most of the riders with unusually high outputs don’t have strive scores because those are hard to fake.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Best way to really know who is cheating is to look and see if they have a strive (heartbeat) score with their output. Most of the riders with unusually high outputs don’t have strive scores because those are hard to fake.
Sorry, but I don't understand how someone with a total 100 output could get to the top of the leaderboard in the first place, no matter what their resistance was. I'm obviously missing something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts