Peloton Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've had a Peloton+ bike for 7 weeks and everything had been going well. I had the dreaded X01 error but support was swift, cables seemed to be the problem and I was back on the bike within a few days.

However, I've noticed that the overview screen doesn't appear to be updating stats. I've attached a screenshot after the workouts from yesterday (Sunday 29th Nov) and today (Monday 30th Nov). Today, I've completed two classes totalling 45 mins and the overview screen has hardly updated the calories even though the individual ride stats say I burned 600-ish and the actual distance has gone down, rather than going up?

I'm I making a rookie mistake and not reading stuff right or is there an issue? Thanks for any insight! :)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
I think I MIGHT have an explanation... There are two things at play here -- the lifetime total number of workouts at the top of the images and the 30 day history at the bottom -- which shows a moving window of time. Unfortunately, the 30 day window doesn't show the types of workouts like the lifetime total does. Looking at the two images, the 30 day history of the earlier image goes from 10/31 to 11/29 while the second image shows 11/1 to 11/30. I suppose it's possible that you did a ride or rides on 11/1 that were .1 miles less than the one(s) on 10/31. When the 10/31 ride(s) were replaced with the 11/1 ride(s) in the 30 day history, the net difference would have been -.1 miles. You do show 2 extra workouts in the 30 day history of the later image, but maybe they were stretches on 11/1 that didn't increase the mileage. Just a theory...

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dave. On further inspection it does appear that I wasn't reading/interpreting the data correctly. Thanks again for taking the time to respond :)
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top