Peloton Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a huge Peloton fan, and finally decided to order a few apparel items, despite the high prices. That was almost two weeks ago, and I haven't heard since .. there are no updates on the site when I check my order, so I was wondering what happened. Finally, I got an email today:

Hi xxx,
We sincerely apologize for the processing delay. The Peloton Team is working to increase resourcing within the warehouse. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification with tracking information. Expedited orders are still being processed in accordance with normal fulfillment timelines.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Best,
Peloton Apparel Team

Well, at least I know a little more now, although I am still left wondering when I might get my order. I decided to take them up on their offer to help me further. I sent them a nice reply to their mail, because there was no other contact information shared in their mail. After spending a good amount of time writing my mail, I got a response back "Thank you for reaching out to the Peloton team. This is an automated response to inform you that this address is not monitored and we will not receive your email."
What a joke! Why invite me to contact them in their email, when they are not in fact monitoring replies?

Sorry for venting, but Peloton really has terrible customer service, despite their premium prices.

I hope the rest of you have better experiences than I have had with my very first apparel order.

· Registered
1 Posts
i got an email saying their small warehouse team is doing everything possible to get our shipment out. Seems like the lay off included them, which is interesting considering i got an email a month ago saying their investing millions of dollars in getting out their shipments on time they have had a huge drop in sales. Meanwhile I think this no receipt of items is going to get their sales to plummet, wont order from them after this. 7$ shipment for it not to arrive even close to their delivery date, come on

I am a huge Peloton fan, and finally decided to order a few apparel items, despite the high prices. That was almost two weeks ago, and I haven't heard since .. there are no updates on the site when I check my order, so I was wondering what happened. Finally, I got an email today:

Hi xxx,
We sincerely apologize for the processing delay. The Peloton Team is working to increase resourcing within the warehouse. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification with tracking information. Expedited orders are still being processed in accordance with normal fulfillment timelines.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Best,
Peloton Apparel Team

Well, at least I know a little more now, although I am still left wondering when I might get my order. I decided to take them up on their offer to help me further. I sent them a nice reply to their mail, because there was no other contact information shared in their mail. After spending a good amount of time writing my mail, I got a response back "Thank you for reaching out to the Peloton team. This is an automated response to inform you that this address is not monitored and we will not receive your email."
What a joke! Why invite me to contact them in their email, when they are not in fact monitoring replies?

Sorry for venting, but Peloton really has terrible customer service, despite their premium prices.

I hope the rest of you have better experiences than I have had with my very first apparel order.

· Premium Member
586 Posts
I have only ordered things when I got referral credits. The new stuff is still pretty good but I liked the older stuff a lot better when they were just adding their logo onto very nice workout apparel from other brands.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.