Peloton Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another confirmation that accessing Peloton content from the Republic of Ireland is all good. No VPN or other shenanigans needed. Setup was simple and the bike works perfectly. Mine was delivered via a different route (DM for details if you want to know more).

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’ve hand mine in Dublin since the summer with no problems . They actually fulfill Northern Ireland orders from Dublin. ! I used a friends address in Belfast and when they called about arranging delivery I asked could I come to collect it in Dublin . 20 mins later it was home and an hour later it was running in the spare room. It’s been amazing getting probably on average 15 uses a week across the family and 2 of my friends have got them since. The app thing is annoying but I’m just logged into the web page on the browser on my phone so not big deal . It’s the best purchase I made this year !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Another confirmation that accessing Peloton content from the Republic of Ireland is all good. No VPN or other shenanigans needed. Setup was simple and the bike works perfectly. Mine was delivered via a different route (DM for details if you want to know more).
Hi Mark.How can I Dm u. Mine is coming in next week. Do you get all the classes .

·
Registered
3 Posts
How did you do this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

Do Northern Ireland orders still go through Dublin?

I want to order Peloton and catch it while in transit in Dublin, like some have done on this forum.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the information on this thread.

Can I ask - is a UK billing address needed to pay for a Bike+? I want to buy one and have it delivered to Dublin, but the Peleton website seems to need a UK billing address?

Also, I asked the Peleton chat support if a membership will work for someone in Ireland. They said it will, provided the membership was activated in the UK first. It sounds from what some of you have said that this isn’t actually neccessary?

Thanks for any reply on these queries.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts