Peloton Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so disappointed that the Peloton app does not offer any of the very basic features if you do not want to pay the expensive $42/month fee (subscription + tax). The app should at least support basic features such as static scenic rides, and allow me to forward my bike stats to my fitbit. The lack of basic features in the Peloton app seems to force you to pay the "full access" subscription fee. Without the subscription, you basically bought an expensive bike with nothing more than a standalone hardware. Isn't that a ripoff? I do not think this business model would go far if Peloton continues to force buyers to pay such expensive subscription fees, and does not have any support for non-subscribers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Business model guage is how well the Company is doing....
Exactly. I thought that Peloton was the Apple in exercise bike when I got one. However, have you seen Apple cut its iPhone price since year 2008? If Peloton does not improve its bike app support for non-subscribers or free-subscribers, its initial boom won't last. The recent price cut is a hint about where its business is going.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts