Peloton Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dog chewed my brand new power cable before I even got to try it out, anyone know where to get a new one?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Which half of the power cord got chewed….the one from the wall to the square power brick, or the half from the brick to the bike+ ?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey @Corey

Have you reached out to Peloton support about getting a replacement? I believe the specs are AC ADAPTER MODEL: ATS050T-P/A121 INPUT: 100-240V ~50-60Hz 1.2A MAX. OUTPUT: 12V ... 4.2A.

Running some or all those specs in Amazon should bring up compatible options if you can't find the official one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Don’t get it from any other place then direct from Peloton. ! Your warranty will be in jeopardy if there is any issues later with the Transformers Voltage.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh, I see that end is not removable from the brick the way the other half is.

suggest you call peloton and see if they can swap a brick for you. As others have said, you could try to find another adapter & cable out there that has similar power output and cable ends, but I’m sure that would not go over well if you ever had a warranty issue

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Peloton is sending out a new power cord and we are teaching the puppy she did a bad thing 😁

1 - 11 of 11 Posts