Peloton Forum banner
  • Hey, everyone! Check out our Horizon 7.0 AT Giveaway HERE
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey @Corey

Have you reached out to Peloton support about getting a replacement? I believe the specs are AC ADAPTER MODEL: ATS050T-P/A121 INPUT: 100-240V ~50-60Hz 1.2A MAX. OUTPUT: 12V ... 4.2A.

Running some or all those specs in Amazon should bring up compatible options if you can't find the official one.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh, I see that end is not removable from the brick the way the other half is.

suggest you call peloton and see if they can swap a brick for you. As others have said, you could try to find another adapter & cable out there that has similar power output and cable ends, but I’m sure that would not go over well if you ever had a warranty issue

·
Registered
1 Posts
How were you able to get them to provide a new cable?! Did you have to pay the $43? I JUST got off the phone, AND online chat with them. (Long story short, the phone tech literally hung up on me when I said, "FORTY DOLLARS?! I can find that cheaper on Amazon!")

The customer service was adamant: power supplies are not covered under "limited warranty" and the cost is $20, plus shipping, plus tax....$43. I told them they would recoup the cost with ONE MONTH of me using the bike. No dice. I know plan on canceling the membership and either selling bike or hacking the screen. Yes, I'm THAT petty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.