Peloton Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During my search for useful reviews of the Peloton and the digital studio, the following video topped my list. The reviewer walks you through quite a few key details mainly the studio which is why you're here. Coming from traditional spin bikes it took me some time to justify the Peloton's package and this video does it. Hopefully it helps anyone else on the fence about getting one!

·
Registered
43 Posts
There is no denying that the overall package of the Peloton bike is appealing, but its set so high above other consumer grade bikes. Is the quality of the bike and steaming content that superior?

·
Registered
43 Posts
There are a ton of solid streaming apps to choose from, but build quality has been paramount to the Peloton's success. If you are only casually interest in spinning, you might not need to spend this kind of money on a machine.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ultimately its for people who want to exercise from the comfort of their own home. However its become a fad with some well known people pushing the idea of an at-home spin bike setup.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes there are other cheaper alternatives, but I think what differentiates this bike from others is the platform as a whole. You aren't just getting a spin cycle but also private training that works around your schedule.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes there are other cheaper alternatives, but I think what differentiates this bike from others is the platform as a whole. You aren't just getting a spin cycle but also private training that works around your schedule.
Yes, i forgot to include the accountability and competitiveness side to it which comes via the social networking end, a big appeal if you ask me in the connected world we live in.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Important to mention that their trainers are also based around the globe, so there should be live classes regardless of your time zone. I think they've said that there are around 5,000 pre recorded ones as well, and those grow daily.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts