Peloton Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the new bike last week and was working perfect. At the weekend the cadence just zeroed out.

After chatting with support, they said it was a sensor issue and going to send out a new one Jan 13.

Today I had a look under the hood and it looks like the wire from the flywheel that connects is loose/unconnected (See attached pic).

This is likely the reason the light from the wheel is no longer turning on when the bike gets power.

Has anyone else had a similar issue on the new bike or know how to connect this TINY 3 prong wire?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
p
Got the new bike last week and was working perfect. At the weekend the cadence just zeroed out.

After chatting with support, they said it was a sensor issue and going to send out a new one Jan 13.

Today I had a look under the hood and it looks like the wire from the flywheel that connects is loose/unconnected (See attached pic).

This is likely the reason the light from the wheel is no longer turning on when the bike gets power.

Has anyone else had a similar issue on the new bike or know how to connect this TINY 3 prong wire?

Thanks!
Hi, I'm having the same issue. Over the weekend I was cleaning the bike accidently pulled the sensor. I tried to get it back in but I think I broke the plastic part where the wire plug into. The plastic part is still in the slot and i can put the wires in but now the monitor won't turn on when I pedal.

When you called peloton what new part did they send out?

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thanks!
We got our bike three weeks ago. Worked perfectly until this am. No cadence. Did your new sensor work? Just wondering what I should do next. I guess I’ll call Peloton support. Just looking for other thoughts on this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts