Peloton Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried using the heart rate monitor that came with my bike for the first time last night and it kept disconnecting. Is this typical? I know I've read it's not the best monitor out there but mine won't even stay connected. Am I doing something wrong? Thinking of picking up one of the Scosche Rhythm + monitors, I've heard good things about them.

I have an apple watch but the dumb thing doesn't recognize any of my activity on the bike unless I actually start a cycling workout and I'd rather have all my metrics on the Peloton anyway.

·
Super Moderator
492 Posts
I tried using the heart rate monitor that came with my bike for the first time last night and it kept disconnecting. Is this typical? I know I've read it's not the best monitor out there but mine won't even stay connected. Am I doing something wrong? Thinking of picking up one of the Scosche Rhythm + monitors, I've heard good things about them.

I have an apple watch but the dumb thing doesn't recognize any of my activity on the bike unless I actually start a cycling workout and I'd rather have all my metrics on the Peloton anyway.
My wife and I both use the Scosche Rhythm+ and they've worked flawlessly for about two years. Just search online four coupon codes as they regularly have them available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My wife and I both use the Scosche Rhythm+ and they've worked flawlessly for about two years. Just search online four coupon codes as they regularly have them available.
Thanks, I just ordered one. Scosche has them on sale on their site right now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts