Peloton Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
This has me wondering if AirBnB hosts will be including Peloton bikes. Client turn over and pricing structure is enough to have a similar win-win effect here as it is for Hotels.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This has me wondering if AirBnB hosts will be including Peloton bikes. Client turn over and pricing structure is enough to have a similar win-win effect here as it is for Hotels.
Anything is possible really and if its means attracting more clients, it will happen.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Agree.
Peloton is carving out a new trend in fitness that's only starting now. In the coming years I expect it to grow a lot. The social aspect being a big motivator, all at a cost that can pay off.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Makes sense with the sheer volume of people get and how fast Pelotons can pay for themselves.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Indeed.
I find it interesting Peloton didn't want commissions from bookings that have their product advertised. In a way its an incentive to have the bike and makes people more likely to book.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Indeed.
I find it interesting Peloton didn't want commissions from bookings that have their product advertised. In a way its an incentive to have the bike and makes people more likely to book.
Peloton is a new brand and has to focus more on being known first over anything else.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Smart move I guess.
Who knows what the hotels profit margins were like for Peloton. It might have been a bad move for the Hotel, tapping into their bottom line.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts