Peloton Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just received my Bike+ and got things set up with 2 profiles (my wife and myself). I noticed that when looking through the schedule on my profile, the classes appear one day at a time (scrolling down vertically) like they fo on the app. When on my wife’s profile, it shows 5 days or so side by side, and they all scroll down together, which I like much better. Does anyone know what causes this difference? Hopefully a simple setting buried somewhere (even though I cannot find it...)?
Thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update - I talked to Peloton tech support today. After they told me how to uninstall the latest software updates (that loaded after I activated the bike), my “Schedule” screen displayed correctly. I was directed to re-install the available updates and back to my profile not displaying completely. It is a software issue, where 1 profile is updated and the other(s?) are broken. I was told that they are putting in a ticket and hopefully it will be addressed in about a week. Hopefully this is accurate.
If anyone else experiences this issue please report it - it may help get it fixed sooner for all of us.

·
Super Moderator
456 Posts
Good to know - thanks! Are you liking your Bike+ otherwise? I'll probably upgrade to it some time this year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am liking the rest of the bike, but honestly the screen itself and software feel like cheap crap. They pushed another update today, and I was hopeful that my original issue was fixed, but instead now both profiles have the crappy Schedule screen that is missing filters. I hope this wasn’t their attempt at fixing the issue I reported...

·
Registered
87 Posts
That's weird. It seems like as they are adding new features with the updates they are creating bugs. Wonder if they're not doing enough quality checking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts