Peloton Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post as I just quit being a brand ambassador today. This company pulled the wool over my eyes in delivering your highly prized bikes. I fought through snow and road closures to deliver your bikes. Driving all over the country delivering up to six bikes at a time. Most days working around 11 to at most 13 hours. But they create a weird pay structure through an agency that deceits and cons you. You are told one thing to get you to work the extra days while the other half of the depot is off with COVID! Tell you that you will be paid for the hours they call you in and don’t give you a run. I had to travel 50 mile round trip. Then you find out they won’t pay you as they are now not giving you the hours they said they would. Well good luck to you all, nice to see you all on the leaderboard soon, eh!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is my first post as I just quit being a brand ambassador today. This company pulled the wool over my eyes in delivering your highly prized bikes. I fought through snow and road closures to deliver your bikes. Driving all over the country delivering up to six bikes at a time. Most days working around 11 to at most 13 hours. But they create a weird pay structure through an agency that deceits and cons you. You are told one thing to get you to work the extra days while the other half of the depot is off with COVID! Tell you that you will be paid for the hours they call you in and don’t give you a run. I had to travel 50 mile round trip. Then you find out they won’t pay you as they are now not giving you the hours they said they would. Well good luck to you all, nice to see you all on the leaderboard soon, eh!
The plot thickens. Now unless I do the 50 mile round trip with the ‘uniform’ the summer jacket and t-shirt for the middle of winter haha I won’t even be paid what I’m due. Now they won’t even give me my minimum hours I’ve worked so hehe let’s not eat again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts