Peloton Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Peloton is going to do video at a higher resolution? I'm assuming it's 720p currently. I cast my workout to the tv and it doesn't look very good.
Does anyone else even care? Could be just me.

· Premium Member
586 Posts
There are various ways to cast to a TV and different devices to do it from (including the bike itself). If you want best quality and you have a laptop you could block it in to an HDMI although that's not super convenient. If you just want to do a workout off of the bike there is a Peloton app on Firestick/Fire TV which streams it directly. In my experience the video quality seems good.

· Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue using airplay. Video is not great quality nor the music - such a pitty. I tried a yoga class and the experience could have been so much better with high res video and high res music. Comon Peloton - you can do it!

· Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know if Peloton is going to do video at a higher resolution? I'm assuming it's 720p currently. I cast my workout to the tv and it doesn't look very good.
Does anyone else even care? Could be just me.
I find it blurry too when I cast it to the TV. It is very tiring on the eyes to not be able to focus. I don't know why it does it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.