Peloton Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I’m waiting for delivery of a Tread+, I’m trying to figure out the best way to maximize space in the room, which will also have a Bike+. I was thinking of putting the back side of the the treadmill against the back wall of the room, in a corner, along the sidewall. How close can I get the back and side to the walls? What kind of minimum spacing do you recommend? Peloton sent me an email today with the option to move up my delivery date, so I want to be sure of the positioning before the beast is put into place. Thx, BB.

·
Super Moderator
432 Posts
As I’m waiting for delivery of a Tread+, I’m trying to figure out the best way to maximize space in the room, which will also have a Bike+. I was thinking of putting the back side of the the treadmill against the back wall of the room, in a corner, along the sidewall. How close can I get the back and side to the walls? What kind of minimum spacing do you recommend? Peloton sent me an email today with the option to move up my delivery date, so I want to be sure of the positioning before the beast is put into place. Thx, BB.
Here's an article you have probably seen on the Peloton web site with some basic spacing. I probably wouldn't put it right up against a wall in back in case you ever fall over and get spun back off the treadmill. Sounds weird but it does happen.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts