Peloton Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for positing this. Mine had been jittery for a couple of months and finally stopped working a couple of days ago. I took off the bottom piece (6mm allen wrench for the 4 bolts) and sure enough the DC Jack Assembly was broken off. Pretty annoying since it's out of warranty but not that old and I haven't moved the bike ever. I called customer service today. They initially said I had to have a customer service technician come out to fix it and were going to charge me $114. I pushed back since it's such a simple fix (thanks for the video!). They're still charging me $1.50 plus $12.95 for shipping (should be here by next week) but will be giving me a one month credit for the inconvenience. This is a design flaw and should have a product recall.

What is the size of the nut inside that needs to be removed? metric also?

· Registered
2 Posts
Sorry. I don’t know. But that’s the price I’ve heard for the part
The DC Jack Assembly arrived. The nut is 15mm (need to hold the black plastic piece firm when removing the nut). The male/female pieces need a bit of a pull to come apart but it works. Swapped out the assembly. The bike works again. Easy and cheap fix.Thanks again!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts