Peloton Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am extremely frustrated and want to know if anyone else has had this experience.
Signed up for the 4-week Andy Speer total strength program and did EVERY SINGLE class. The very last day to complete the program was August 15. On this last session of the 4th week, I would again take the strength test to determine my progress from the test taken the first week.

However, when logging on, it showed that I had COMPLETED THE PROGRAM and said I had completed 43 of the total 46 classes. NO, I had NOT COMPLETED THE PROGRAM!! I needed to take the final test. It kept sending me back to start the entire 4-week program over from the beginning.

I signed onto to take the final class at 10:30PM (ET). Was this too late? I assumed I had until midnight.

My calls to Peloton shed no further light. They "believe" one has until midnight, but it doesn't appear to be written anywhere. They suggested that perhaps I needed to complete it at the same TIME that I started the program. I asked the rep: who remembers the exact time of day one started a program 4 weeks ago?

I was so vigilant about taking every single class and then unable to cap it off with the final test.
I don't know if I even want to chance taking another program if there are NOT specific guidelines about what constitutes the last day of the program (is it in the morning, the afternoon, midnight...what?)

They can't manually re-set the program for me to see the test that I missed. I get it.
But going forward - PELOTON - PLEASE COMMUNICATE TO US YOUR GUIDELINES CONCERNING WHEN DURING THE LAST DAY THE CLASSES NEED TO BE COMPLETED BY.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Could it be a timezone thing? Midnight where you are may be after midnight where Peloton service is tied to

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a break in a 5 week program which I was unable to get back into to complete the remaining 2 weeks. I thought I'd have to start from scratch again, but when I went into completed programmes, then into that one it showed the missed classes as " skipped". However, I can then access the skipped classes without going back to the start.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts