Peloton Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - new to Peleton - and just started the PowerZone assessment program - thought it was a 4 week program and had done the first couple of days - but when I looked this morning either I cannot find the same program or it has changed - looked in activity history and can see the couple of classes I have completed but the info does not say what Program they are part of - any ideas how to find the program? Do programs change/get updated randomly?

·
Super Moderator
511 Posts
Hi Benny. It sounds like you're referring to the 5 week "Discover your Power Zones" program. To find that click on "Programs" along the bottom of the tablet after you've selected your profile and it should be one of the programs shown.

Was that what you were looking for?
Stefon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - that program I can find - the one I can’t find was a similar 4 week PZ program that I started 3 days ago and has now disappeared!

·
Super Moderator
511 Posts
Thanks - that program I can find - the one I can’t find was a similar 4 week PZ program that I started 3 days ago and has now disappeared!
Interesting. One thing that has happened is that Peloton purges classes from time to time. I suspect it's either because the music which they've licensed in those classes has expired or the licensing is very expensive. It's possible that this happened with one or more of those classes and therefor they had do take down the program.

Super annoying!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interesting. One thing that has happened is that Peloton purges classes from time to time. I suspect it's either because the music which they've licensed in those classes has expired or the licensing is very expensive. It's possible that this happened with one or more of those classes and therefor they had do take down the program.

Super annoying!

·
Registered
3 Posts

Super annoying!

Super annoying!
They have recently revamped the Powerzone Program. Not sure how that fits in with your previous rides.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes that happened but they did replace the rides. So I would think start up on the week you left off on. Also there is a great group on FB that is powerzone pack. They are expert on all thing PZ. They have a spring challenge coming up. I just completed 1mini challenge and am on the second. So great and such supportive people. I ❤ PZ now and am in the cult🙄lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts