Peloton Forum banner
  • Hey, everyone! Check out our Horizon 7.0 AT Giveaway HERE
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've taken several programs, and love Peloton and their content. I recently started the Beginner Strength program, I started a year ago and felt it was over my head but this time was determined. I got halfway through week 5 of 6 and am struggling. I missed the last few classes of week 5 during my allotted 7 days.

The app won't let me go back, I have reported to tech support, with no help. I realize I can't get credit, but I am not doing this for credit. I feel like its really working but I am slow and need to repeat classes. Why the app won't let me is a puzzle, the instructors encourage people to go back and retake classes, yet I can't do this without quitting the program and starting all over again.

I feel like this is a basic feature necessary for the Programs - am I the only one that wants to advance at my own pace?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I completely agree with you that the rigid setup of class sequences and lack of flexibility to easily re-take classes in programs is super annoying!
I have come to terms with it and now I won't start a program unless I have high confidence that I can follow the class schedule. But with travel and other things getting in the way at times, it is just not always possible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I completely agree with you that the rigid setup of class sequences and lack of flexibility to easily re-take classes in programs is super annoying!
I have come to terms with it and now I won't start a program unless I have high confidence that I can follow the class schedule. But with travel and other things getting in the way at times, it is just not always possible.
Thank you glad to hear I am not alone. ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts