Peloton Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else disappointed by the quality of the image for the scenic rides? It's not my wifi connection, as I can stream perfectly in the same room - so it's either the quality of the original recording, or the quality of the hardware (in a very expensive bike).

I've noticed some of the recordings are very old by the movie posters up in the cites - eg they were recorded in 2008, 2010.

Is there any chance Peleoon would improve the quality do you think?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yes, I agree. I'm not a fan of the scening rides - they make me a bit nauseous and are not very realistic. I would like to see them improve these and make the speed vary based on how much output is being generated. That way they could make it competitive as well e.g. get a PR going up Mount Haleakala.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm not a fan of them either. They could be a lot better in various ways. It's also pretty strange to show a bike smoothly riding up stairs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have ridden all of the 60 minute rides and most of the 45 minute rides. Even some of the 30 minute rides. I am disappointed that there is such a small number of scenic rides and the quality of the scenic rides. Considering the huge increase of pelotons that have been sold and the amazing Peloton stock price increase why can Peloton do an update with more scenic rides. How about 75 minute or 90 minute rides. There are ZERO scenic rides over 60 minutes. Peloton needs to step up their game and add some rides...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also agree. For as expensive the bike and subscription, the scenic rides would be way more fun and engaging if in true 1080 or higher. Internet speeds can handle it. If they varied with speeds that would definitely add to the fun. Peloton can definitely improve on this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also agree. For as expensive the bike and subscription, the scenic rides would be way more fun and engaging if in true 1080 or higher. Internet speeds can handle it. If they varied with speeds that would definitely add to the fun. Peloton can definitely improve on this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I sure wish we could have more support for more and better scenic rides on Peloton. I thought the high monthly fee would include some better quality scenic rides. If you agree please comment..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts