Peloton Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished a 10k Scenic Ride (tho not at all happy with lack of ride options and no Leaderboard) and when I ended the ride there was no data showing. The total miles and other info all equipped zero. I chatted with Peloton and they said to wait a few days. Do others have this issue and why does this happen?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I finished a 10k Scenic Ride (tho not at all happy with lack of ride options and no Leaderboard) and when I ended the ride there was no data showing. The total miles and other info all equipped zero. I chatted with Peloton and they said to wait a few days. Do others have this issue and why does this happen?
I have the same issue.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I chatted with Peloton again since it’s been over 72 hrs with no correction. I was now told that the data could not be retrieved. They then cut me off.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the same issue.
Peloton is giving you the ol' runaround. That data issue has been going on for weeks. With the lack of options, and wanting a leaderboard as part of my ride and to have saved data, I have resorted to riding in those god awfully talky classes with my own music in my ears and ignoring what is being said and done in the class - just riding at my pace and watching the leaderboard. Peloton really jumped the shark with the new scenic rides.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts