Peloton Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scenic rides......where did they go and when are they coming back?
Was great to jump on a do a quick 30 min spin on one of the scenic rides but they all seem to be gone - where did they go and when are they coming back!?!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks like they're gone and no sign that they're coming back. Only 33 scenic rides now and no leaderboard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I couldn't believe it when I got on my bike this AM. Where did all my saved scenic rides go? No leaderboard on a crappy Santa Monica boardwalk ride and no option for cool downs or stretches. Called Customer Service and was told, yes, they'd removed a lot of scenic rides but will be adding new ones. But no ETA on when that might happen. I am so p*ssed! I bought this bike primarily for the scenic rides and now my choices have been cut by 2/3 or more. Very unhappy Peloton.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just bought a Peloton mainly because we liked the Scenic Rides with the Leaderboard. Now we understand that the number of Scenic Rides have been reduced and there is no longer a Leaderboard. NOT HAPPY! If we would have known this, we would have considered another company. We hope Peloton listens to their costumers and reinstates this option.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I DM them on twitter and they said the scenic rides aren't available thru the app, only thru the bike or treadmill. But I have a bike and I still can't find the old ride options even though they say they should be in your history. Maybe they mean your stats are still in history? Either way I'm with you, I am totally p*ssed that I don't have my lovely scenic rides and leader board any longer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Scenic rides......where did they go and when are they coming back?
Was great to jump on a do a quick 30 min spin on one of the scenic rides but they all seem to be gone - where did they go and when are they coming back!?!
I’m missing it also

1 - 6 of 6 Posts