Peloton Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes please!!! This is the ONLY feature I have used on the bike for two years, and I know there are many other loyal users that don't need the Ra-ra peer booster environment to exercise effectively. I tried to tell them on their website, clicking on the words "we value your feedback" and here is what I got.

Thus I'm not too optimistic, but if they think I wanted to spend my scenic time in Big Sur "chatting" with some fit-narcissist showing me how to ride a road bike while I am on a stationary, well, WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? Please just give me my time to reflect and exercise, and leave the "sweatshop" videos to those who want a mash up, party atmosphere. I know the company is quite cynical, but they risk having a whole category of clients like me who will just shut down the tablet ( their marketing portal), hook-up to third party sensors, and listen to audio books.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes please!!! This is the ONLY feature I have used on the bike for two years, and I know there are many other loyal users that don't need the Ra-ra peer booster environment to exercise effectively. I tried to tell them on their website, clicking on the words "we value your feedback" and here is what I got.
View attachment 144
Thus I'm not too optimistic, but if they think I wanted to spend my scenic time in Big Sur "chatting" with some fit-narcissist showing me how to ride a road bike while I am on a stationary, well, WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? Please just give me my time to reflect and exercise, and leave the "sweatshop" videos to those who want a mash up, party atmosphere. I know the company is quite cynical, but they risk having a whole category of clients like me who will just shut down the tablet ( their marketing portal), hook-up to third party sensors, and listen to audio books.
A THOUGHT---WHAT IF EVERYONE WHO USES AND WANTS THE
SCENIC RIDES,AND WANTS A POLICY RESPONSE FROM PELOTON, PAUSED THEIR MEMBERSHIP FOR THE NEXT 3 TO 4 MONTHS. WOULD THAT HELP TO GET ACTION?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Agreed - I used to take scenic rides specifically because I dont want an instructor,

They need to add back all the old rides, and add NEW ones, Have both, I dont care, but don't eliminate the free rides. That was incredibly stupid at multiple levels

·
Registered
1 Posts
For starters, just add the leaderboard back on the new scenic rides. If you don't want to use it, you can minimize it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We really want the scenic rides plus the leader board restores!! Cannot imagine the business reasons why you would make such a mistake - but please restore immediately!!!!
Absolutely, it seems so small minded to remove an outstanding feature. We dont always want an instructor and having the leaderboard as a motivator is fantastic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We really want the scenic rides plus the leader board restores!! Cannot imagine the business reasons why you would make such a mistake - but please restore immediately!!!!
Agree with restoring scenic rides. I liked the "nondescript" music that allowed me to get lost in the ride. I tried a new scenic ride recently and the music went from the SugarHill Gang to Bread. What the heck? Very distracting and didn't add to the experience at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts