Peloton Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes please!!! This is the ONLY feature I have used on the bike for two years, and I know there are many other loyal users that don't need the Ra-ra peer booster environment to exercise effectively. I tried to tell them on their website, clicking on the words "we value your feedback" and here is what I got.

Thus I'm not too optimistic, but if they think I wanted to spend my scenic time in Big Sur "chatting" with some fit-narcissist showing me how to ride a road bike while I am on a stationary, well, WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? Please just give me my time to reflect and exercise, and leave the "sweatshop" videos to those who want a mash up, party atmosphere. I know the company is quite cynical, but they risk having a whole category of clients like me who will just shut down the tablet ( their marketing portal), hook-up to third party sensors, and listen to audio books.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes please!!! This is the ONLY feature I have used on the bike for two years, and I know there are many other loyal users that don't need the Ra-ra peer booster environment to exercise effectively. I tried to tell them on their website, clicking on the words "we value your feedback" and here is what I got.
View attachment 144
Thus I'm not too optimistic, but if they think I wanted to spend my scenic time in Big Sur "chatting" with some fit-narcissist showing me how to ride a road bike while I am on a stationary, well, WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? Please just give me my time to reflect and exercise, and leave the "sweatshop" videos to those who want a mash up, party atmosphere. I know the company is quite cynical, but they risk having a whole category of clients like me who will just shut down the tablet ( their marketing portal), hook-up to third party sensors, and listen to audio books.
A THOUGHT---WHAT IF EVERYONE WHO USES AND WANTS THE
SCENIC RIDES,AND WANTS A POLICY RESPONSE FROM PELOTON, PAUSED THEIR MEMBERSHIP FOR THE NEXT 3 TO 4 MONTHS. WOULD THAT HELP TO GET ACTION?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Agreed - I used to take scenic rides specifically because I dont want an instructor,

They need to add back all the old rides, and add NEW ones, Have both, I dont care, but don't eliminate the free rides. That was incredibly stupid at multiple levels

·
Registered
3 Posts
We really want the scenic rides plus the leader board restores!! Cannot imagine the business reasons why you would make such a mistake - but please restore immediately!!!!
Absolutely, it seems so small minded to remove an outstanding feature. We dont always want an instructor and having the leaderboard as a motivator is fantastic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We really want the scenic rides plus the leader board restores!! Cannot imagine the business reasons why you would make such a mistake - but please restore immediately!!!!
Agree with restoring scenic rides. I liked the "nondescript" music that allowed me to get lost in the ride. I tried a new scenic ride recently and the music went from the SugarHill Gang to Bread. What the heck? Very distracting and didn't add to the experience at all.

·
Registered
24 Posts
A THOUGHT---WHAT IF EVERYONE WHO USES AND WANTS THE
SCENIC RIDES,AND WANTS A POLICY RESPONSE FROM PELOTON, PAUSED THEIR MEMBERSHIP FOR THE NEXT 3 TO 4 MONTHS. WOULD THAT HELP TO GET ACTION?
is it possible to pause your membership for a few months? It certainly sounds like a strategy!

·
Registered
5 Posts
It’s Beyond reasoning that they removed the scenic ride Selection that was up before this latest upgrade. What would it hurt just to have left them there or added to it! There are thousands of scenic areas within the United States that could’ve been added. !!
Very disappointing !

·
Registered
24 Posts
It’s Beyond reasoning that they removed the scenic ride Selection that was up before this latest upgrade. What would it hurt just to have left them there or added to it! There are thousands of scenic areas within the United States that could’ve been added. !!
Very disappointing !
I paused my membership this morning and did an online chat with a tech. I let him know why I was pausing and told him that many on this forum are pretty upset. He said that lots of people are complaining and he was going to send my complaint up to the software development people. So I think the more people who pause their membership and give the scenic rides as a reason, the more likely they'll pay attention to the issue.

·
Registered
24 Posts
is it possible to pause your membership for a few months? It certainly sounds like a strategy!
I paused my membership this morning and talked with a CS rep. Told him why I was pausing it and he said they've had lots of complaints about the scenic rides. He was sending my complaint up to the software development folks for review. So may be if more of us did that and explained why we are pausing our memberships, they might pay more attention. Worth a try.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts