Peloton Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just got a second bike, sometimes one of us would miss a workout because the bike was in use.
BUT! Peloton is trying to now charge us a second monthly membership, I have never heard of this before and will return the bike before paying for a second monthly membership. It makes no sense to charge us again!

· Registered
1 Posts
My wife and I just got a second bike, sometimes one of us would miss a workout because the bike was in use.
BUT! Peloton is trying to now charge us a second monthly membership, I have never heard of this before and will return the bike before paying for a second monthly membership. It makes no sense to charge us again!
only one Ike can be active at a time...would be nice if there was a reduced rate for additional bikes as it would be fun to ride together but at this point Peleton won’t let you do it.

· Premium Member
586 Posts
They do allow you to use the same subscription at once for a bike and a tread but kind of oddly not for the two bikes or two treads. It seems that at least they should have a slightly more expensive subscriptions to allow simultaneous workouts like Netflix does to allow multiple screens streaming at once.

· Registered
113 Posts
Not sure what planet some members here are from but that has ALWAYS been the case. They have NEVER allowed more than one of each device (bike, tread, row) on a single membership. If you want to ride two bikes AT THE SAME TIME, you need two memberships. If you want to ride them at DIFFERENT TIMES, such as having a bike at a vacation home and not using your main bike at your primary home, it's easy to transfer the membership to the local bike.

Anyone who doesn't know this hasn't done some basic research.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts