Peloton Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peloton Community!!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a shoe that would work with an AFO? I am having a hard time finding something that I can clip in with. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
511 Posts
Welcome! I haven't heard of any so far. In your case, what I would recommend is going to a local bike shop and trying on different options. That will probably save you a lot of time vs. trial and error ordering shoes online. Do you only where that on one leg or both?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome! I haven't heard of any so far. In your case, what I would recommend is going to a local bike shop and trying on different options. That will probably save you a lot of time vs. trial and error ordering shoes online. Do you only where that on one leg or both?
same question.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the delayed response! I wear the AFO on my left leg for end stage joint arthritis. I went to all the local stores in my area and didn’t find any shoes that worked with the brace. I ended up buying mountain bike pedals that are clipless that have pins that grip into the bottom of my runners. I am able to stand in the saddle and complete my rides without any difficulty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts