Peloton Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am brand new to Peloton. I predicted that the Peloton shoes would be too narrow for my feet so I bought compatible toe cages. My problem, which sounds stupid, is this: The weight off the cages rotates the pedals so the cages are on the bottom. I have done many a spin class and never had a problem rotating my shoe into the cage, until now. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there, I recently replaced my peloton pedals with the Shimano PD-M520 MTB SPD Bike Pedals and Pearl iZumi Women's Road Attack Cycling Shoes and it is so much more comfortable and easy clicking in and out. It is also MUCH quieter! Hope that helps!

·
Registered
15 Posts
How to put on Peloton Shoes: I think it's important that you install the studs when you assemble the Peloton shoe. To do this, you can put your shoes on and make a mark on the bottom of the Peloton shoe. Then, using the markers as a guide, insert the insoles into the bottom of your Peloton shoe. Peloton cleats can have Velcro straps or a closure system. Remember to loosen them first by pressing the button of the padlock and waiting for it to open. Adjust the buckle until you have enough holes to put your foot in. For shoes with Velcro flaps, you can remove the laces.

·
Registered
15 Posts
How to put on Peloton Shoes: I think it's important that you install the studs when you assemble the Peloton shoe. To do this, you can put your shoes on and make a mark on the bottom of the Peloton shoe. Then, using the markers as a guide, insert the insoles into the bottom of your Peloton shoe. Peloton cleats can have Velcro straps or a closure system. Remember to loosen them first by pressing the button of the padlock and waiting for it to open. Adjust the buckle until you have enough holes to put your foot in. For shoes with Velcro flaps, you can remove the laces.
Peloton shoes are great inventions for bikers. However, since it is not the standard footwear that can easily be slipped in, there are important steps to follow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.