Peloton Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a Peloton coming in soon. I wear size 16 men's shoes. Any ideas on where to get cycling shoes for the peloton or what I have to do to get shoes that are compatible?

·
Registered
15 Posts
What classes should i take?
I have had a bike+ for two months and I am taking beginners/low impact classes. I am wondering what classes I should take now but I am only interested in:
•30 min class
•I do not want classes (right now) where I have to get up out of the seat
•somewhat difficult

Thanks
MJ

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,

I have a Peloton coming in soon. I wear size 16 men's shoes. Any ideas on where to get cycling shoes for the peloton or what I have to do to get shoes that are compatible?
I know you can use ANY CYCLING shoe that you prefer you just have to make sure you get the proper cleat. I like pearl izumi shoes but thats me. Your local bike store should have the cleats or order those from peloton if they don't have your shoe size.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

any luck finding shoes? we're having a hard time finding shoes for my husband, also a size 16w

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

My wife has the peleton shoes. But I just purchased my off-brand shoes off amazon. They work fine. Just search for 'peloton shoes' and verify in the description if comes with the right clips. There are a lot of options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts