Peloton Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought we should upload some pics of the Peloton. Haven't been able to confirm but it appears to come in two different colors? Or was that an older model?
bike-angle-1940x1940.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great looking machine. Does anyone know how Peloton's customer service ranks? For such an expensive bike I would expect it to be incredible but would like to hear what current owner's think.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My limited interaction with their customer service was good - I bought the bike and then decided I didn't want to keep paying for the subscription. I had to reach out to customer service to cancel. The only option was via email, so I was expecting them to take forever or to make me jump through a bunch of hoops, but it was very straight forward. They allowed me to cancel right away and didn't charge me any extra fees.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've only been seeing the one model on their website, but there are a bunch of different packages to choose between. Are people ordering it directly from there or are there cheaper third party places to shop?

·
Registered
43 Posts
For new the best way to get it is directly from their site. There is some calibration that is needed to be done for the first time setup though I don't know how involved it is.

·
Registered
120 Posts
These aren't my pictures but they sure are hilarious https://www.bicycling.com/culture/a26067688/peloton-twitter-parody/

It's true, who wants to clutter these beautiful rooms with an exercise bike. Even if it is a trendy one like Peloton! View attachment 2
well you see there's a growing trend of people living in small condo's so with the space restrictions, there aren't much choices. However pressuring the condo board to get a few of these in the condo's gym might be a solution.

·
Registered
56 Posts
well you see there's a growing trend of people living in small condo's so with the space restrictions, there aren't much choices. However pressuring the condo board to get a few of these in the condo's gym might be a solution.
I doubt it considering the cost and how unnecessary it might be. If buying newly built, sure.

·
Super Moderator
285 Posts
There is only one bike - no different colors or models at this point. It doesn't take much space at all and it's pretty easy to move around so is fine for people with limited space.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts