Peloton Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help, I can figure out how to stop peloton from posting all my workouts on Strava. I use the app for Peloton with my own spin bike. Anyone have a solution to this?

·
Registered
27 Posts
help, I can figure out how to stop peloton from posting all my workouts on Strava. I use the app for Peloton with my own spin bike. Anyone have a solution to this?
I have a Peloton bike but I had a similar experience. I linked my Peloton and Strava accounts and it was automatically posting all of my activities which filled up my Strava feed and annoyed my friends when it showed 5 minute warm ups, 5 minute cool downs, stretching, etc.

I changed the setting either on Peloton or Strava (can't remember) so that the activities are posted to Strava but they're private so only I see them. If there's an activity I want others to see, I edit that activity so that my followers can see it. If you don't see how to do that I can go back and take a look.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a Peloton bike but I had a similar experience. I linked my Peloton and Strava accounts and it was automatically posting all of my activities which filled up my Strava feed and annoyed my friends when it showed 5 minute warm ups, 5 minute cool downs, stretching, etc.

I changed the setting either on Peloton or Strava (can't remember) so that the activities are posted to Strava but they're private so only I see them. If there's an activity I want others to see, I edit that activity so that my followers can see it. If you don't see how to do that I can go back and take a look.
Thanks. I might have done it. will find out tomorrow!

·
Super Moderator
140 Posts
I did the same thing - on Strava set the privacy setting to private and then edit what I want my followers to see. When I was just running and riding m bike it was fine for everything to post automatically but if you start doing lots of other things like stretching, etc. it gets a bit much.

It would be cool if Peloton allowed you to select which activities you want to share automatically on strava and which you could exclude.

One note - I don't think "private" activities on Strava count toward club leaderboards, annual goals, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts