Peloton Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Spotify account. How do you stream Spotify as you ride the Bike+?
It shows that I’m connected but I just don’t know how to begin streaming the music,etc.
Thank you,
Ron

·
Super Moderator
511 Posts
Hi Ron,
The Peloton integration allows you to add songs that you hear while you're doing a Peloton workout to Spotify in a specific playlist. It doesn't mean you can stream Spotify to the bike our tread while you're working out.

Hope that helps!
Stefon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah, Peloton allows you to link Spotify to the Peloton, and when you love music while workout on your Peloton, all songs can be saved on your Peloton Music playlists, and then you can access this playlist on the Spotify app.
But it doesn't mean that you can start to listen to Spotify songs on your Peloton Bike. To do that, you need to use a third-party Spotify Converter to download and convert Spotify songs to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. for uploading Spotify song to your Peloton Music.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah, Peloton allows you to link Spotify to the Peloton, and when you love music while workout on your Peloton, all songs can be saved on your Peloton Music playlists, and then you can access this playlist on the Spotify app.
But it doesn't mean that you can start to listen to Spotify songs on your Peloton Bike. To do that, you need to use a third-party Spotify Converter to download and convert Spotify songs to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. for uploading Spotify song to your Peloton Music.
Welcome to the forum @CharlieSmith
Have you used that converter? Did you try any other converters like it before going with that one?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts