Peloton Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t like the peloton offerings so I’m going to use my iPad for workouts.
Ideally there is a hack to put my iPad screen mirrored onto the pelo screen...

If not can you recommend a holder that hangs on the pelo screen and holds an iPad?

thanks

·
Super Moderator
242 Posts
I haven't tried this myself but there is apparently a way to watch things via a web browser on the tablet How to watch YouTube on a Peloton bike or treadmill

Probably the better option would be to start a "Just Ride" session (assuming you're interested in having your metrics tracked) and use a tablet holder and watch it there.

If you never plan to do any Peloton workouts and no one else in your household is using it you could also consider returning or selling the Peloton and getting a nice spin bike like a Kaiser which would be less expensive and won't require a $39 monthly fee.

Good luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ll check out the “just ride” and pair it with other bike training apps to get a workout!
Thanks for the suggestion.
I would return the bike but for now my wife likes it.

·
Super Moderator
242 Posts
You're welcome! I'd be interested to hear what app or apps you end up landing on.

I used to have a plain spin bike and the DVD workouts were very boring so I would watch movies or TV and just set my HR monitor to beep if it went below or above the zone I wanted to work in.

There are also free spin workouts on YouTube and apps like Sufferfest.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a similar issue with finding a place for my phone and tablet. My wife also wanted something for her Kindle when she wanted to do a Just Ride. I ended up designing one myself with my 3D printer that didn't need to another thing to attached it to the bike. I printed some for friends but I just began making them available on my Etsy store. I won't post the link because I am not sure about forum policy but if you search CrossCreations3D on Etsy you can find it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts