Peloton Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that Peloton has made the Programs more structured and made it possible to get badges (if you do the workouts in order and don't skip), how do folks like them?

This seems like a step in the right direction. I'd actually like to see them allow for indoor and outdoor non-Peloton workouts as well at some point. For example, if training for a Marathon, doing a combination of indoor as well as outdoor runs.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Now that Peloton has made the Programs more structured and made it possible to get badges (if you do the workouts in order and don't skip), how do folks like them?

This seems like a step in the right direction. I'd actually like to see them allow for indoor and outdoor non-Peloton workouts as well at some point. For example, if training for a Marathon, doing a combination of indoor as well as outdoor runs.

I like the structure but I think it's lame that they force you to skip classes and not get a badge if you don't do it by a certain time. They should allow more flexibility.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I like the structure but I think it's lame that they force you to skip classes and not get a badge if you don't do it by a certain time. They should allow more flexibility.
I agree it needs more flexibility. I also don't know when the week changes, it seems it is changing on Wednesdays in my program rather than an expected Sunday.
It is also gas software bugs. I doing one of the Power Zone programs that requires the power zone meter on screen and in multiple time the session starts, than the screen goes full white, black and after a few seconds the session is back on, but this time without the power meter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts