Peloton Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Pelotonians, (is that even a word)? Anyway, I was wondering, you know that line at the top of the screen that shows how long you've ridden and how much time you have remaining? Well, I think it would be kinda cool if that line had the option to also display the cadence for the ride, as well as the resistance. It would be nice to be able to see what you've done, and what might be coming up (a climb, or maybe an increase in cadence). These lines are shown on the bike screen when you select a ride (where it will tell you something like the average cadence for the ride is 83 and the average resistance is a 42, and the difficulty is a 7.2, for example). I think if you could toggle between time, cadence and resistance with that line at the top of the screen, that would be more useful than just having the time line up there. And if you have cadence or resistance showing, you could still have a countdown (or count-up) clock in the corner of the screen to let you know how much time is remaining or how long you've been riding. Anyone else ever though that might be a good feature for Peloton to add? Just curious.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Pelotonians, (is that even a word)? Anyway, I was wondering, you know that line at the top of the screen that shows how long you've ridden and how much time you have remaining? Well, I think it would be kinda cool if that line had the option to also display the cadence for the ride, as well as the resistance. It would be nice to be able to see what you've done, and what might be coming up (a climb, or maybe an increase in cadence). These lines are shown on the bike screen when you select a ride (where it will tell you something like the average cadence for the ride is 83 and the average resistance is a 42, and the difficulty is a 7.2, for example). I think if you could toggle between time, cadence and resistance with that line at the top of the screen, that would be more useful than just having the time line up there. And if you have cadence or resistance showing, you could still have a countdown (or count-up) clock in the corner of the screen to let you know how much time is remaining or how long you've been riding. Anyone else ever though that might be a good feature for Peloton to add? Just curious.
You can get cadence/resistance info at the bottom surrounding your zone meter.
I personally don’t want to know what’s “coming up” else I’ll just focus on the work ahead instead of the moment. I’d rather just dig in and do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts