Peloton Forum banner
  • Hey, everyone! Check out our Horizon 7.0 AT Giveaway HERE
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peloton Tread owners! I recently moved and paid to have my Peloton tread disassembled. During the move the power button snapped off, I already found a fix using this great forum! I’m curious if anyone has ever assembled the Peloton tread themselves? I’m happy to pay the 175, for the assembly however since the power button broke I’d hate to pay that then I can’t actually fix the power button and I double lost on this move :( Note to anyone buying a tread. WAIT UNTIL YOU MOVE. Had I know so many issues would arise I would have waited a year.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've never assembled my own Peloton Tread before, but I've assembled more that 50 for other people. Its fairly easy as long as you take the time and use logic. 3 things that are a must. 1)Have a second person helping, especially when installing the hand rail assembly. 2) Don't install the handrail assembly with the touch screen attached to it. It simply weighs the handrails in one direction. Remove the touch screen, install the rails and then reinstall the touch screen. 3)If you are not paying attention, you will pinch the 2 wires going down the left upright tube. The second person should gently pull the excessive cable at the bottom of the upright tube.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts