Peloton Forum banner
  • Hey, everyone! Check out our Horizon 7.0 AT Giveaway HERE
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I have just bought a Peloton Bike +. I connected it to my ethernet cable using a Benfei USB C / ethernet adaptor and it fried the screen. Screen would not turn on again. The support guys have replaced my screen and suggested I try a different adaptor. I am now nervous I will fry the screen again. Has anyone encountered this problem when using a wired internet connection? Any recommendations of USB C adaptors that definitely work?
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same issue with my Tread. I purchased a Benfei adapter, I noticed it did not plug into the USB-C port very easily... but thought that might be by design. Then the screen kept turning on and off until I finally got an error message saying the "Android System Could Not Load." I removed the adapter, restarted the Tread, haven't had issues since.

I reached out to Peloton to see if there's an adapter they recommended, there isn't.

I'm curious if you, or anyone else on this forum has had any luck with USB-C to Ethernet adapters, could you please share which ones you use? Thank you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts