Peloton Forum banner

Do you think Peleton should keep the Video Chat feature?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received an email that the video chat feature is ending. This is very frustrating especially since the price just increased by $5 per month.

This feature has allowed me to ride with my daughter who lives in another state. It is really a wonderful feature and it has motivated me to ride. Also, why did we pay for a monitor with a camera?

Please join me in emailing Peleton requesting that features are not removed as price increases.

Thanks!

Registered
I just received an email that the video chat feature is ending. This is very frustrating especially since the price just increased by $5 per month.

This feature has allowed me to ride with my daughter who lives in another state. It is really a wonderful feature and it has motivated me to ride. Also, why did we pay for a monitor with a camera?

Please join me in emailing Peleton requesting that features are not removed as price increases.

Thanks!
I haven't received the email you mentioned. I posted this to the Facebook Power Zone Pack group that I belong to, to see if anyone else has received it. I'll let you know if they have, and we can get some emails going to Peloton.

Registered

Thanks!
I agree. keep the video chat.

Registered

Please join me Editors Mod Apk for getting info about photo and video editing tools for free.

Thanks!
We recommend restarting your touch screen to help alleviate this issue, however, as of Monday, June 27, 2022, Members will no longer be able to make video calls on their Peloton Bike, Bike+ or Tread during Peloton classes.
As of today, Peloton has removed the video chat feature on the Peloton Bike, Bike+, and Tread. Previously, members who had added each other as friends on Peloton could start a video chat if taking the same class...Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts