Peloton Forum banner

Do you think Peleton should keep the Video Chat feature?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received an email that the video chat feature is ending. This is very frustrating especially since the price just increased by $5 per month.

This feature has allowed me to ride with my daughter who lives in another state. It is really a wonderful feature and it has motivated me to ride. Also, why did we pay for a monitor with a camera?

Please join me in emailing Peleton requesting that features are not removed as price increases.

Thanks!

Registered
I just received an email that the video chat feature is ending. This is very frustrating especially since the price just increased by $5 per month.

This feature has allowed me to ride with my daughter who lives in another state. It is really a wonderful feature and it has motivated me to ride. Also, why did we pay for a monitor with a camera?

Please join me in emailing Peleton requesting that features are not removed as price increases.

Thanks!
I haven't received the email you mentioned. I posted this to the Facebook Power Zone Pack group that I belong to, to see if anyone else has received it. I'll let you know if they have, and we can get some emails going to Peloton.

Registered
I have not received that email as of yet. That would suck as we too use the future with our family from a different state. Helps keep the motivation and we push each other...

Registered

Thanks!
I agree. keep the video chat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts