Peloton Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a bike+ for two months and I am taking beginners/low impact classes. I am wondering what classes I should take now but I am only interested in:
•30 min class
•I do not want classes (right now) where I have to get up out of the seat
•somewhat difficult

·
Super Moderator
432 Posts
You could also just take whatever classes have instructors and music that you like but don't get out of the seat. The instructors all tell you that it's fine to modify based on your own situation. I've had some achilles issues and when I'm injured I don't get out of the seat much.

·
Registered
139 Posts
There is also a group of classes called Welcome or Intro to Peloton cycling you can find by clicking on Programs/Collections from the tablet. It is a good sampling of different instructors and there are some 30 minute rides. Otherwise, I agree that advanced beginner rides would be a good next step and just don't stand up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You could also just take whatever classes have instructors and music that you like but don't get out of the seat. The instructors all tell you that it's fine to modify based on your own situation. I've had some achilles issues and when I'm injured I don't get out of the seat much.
Good idea. Thanks Stefon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts