Peloton Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
logged in this morning to do my next class on the total strength program and the tabata bike program both on week 4 and the tabata program is not there at all and the total strength program is as if i have never signed up for it.
Whats going on? Does anyone else have this and is it a thing?

·
Registered
1 Posts
logged in this morning to do my next class on the total strength program and the tabata bike program both on week 4 and the tabata program is not there at all and the total strength program is as if i have never signed up for it.
Whats going on? Does anyone else have this and is it a thing?
I had the same thing happen! Yesterday lost weeks of my Discover Power Zone program. Seems related to an update. There’s a new Strive icon that wasn’t there before.

·
Super Moderator
492 Posts
This is related to the new features they just rolled out. The programs are now more structured and you get a badge for them but I think you need to start from the beginning. Your old classes should be there.

Seems like the program feature is now better but the transition for people who were in the middle of one is pretty lame.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also was in the middle of a program (week 3 of power zones) and there is now no record of it. The rides still show on my calendar/history, but now when I go to Power Zones it asks me if I want to start at day one.

I guess it doesn't really matter. I can start at day one, and skip the first few weeks. Weird though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same here with the core program. I’d completed it already but liked some of the week 3 classes. I’m now locked out of them and having to start back at week 1. Very frustrating.

·
Super Moderator
492 Posts
Same here with the core program. I’d completed it already but liked some of the week 3 classes. I’m now locked out of them and having to start back at week 1. Very frustrating.
So it now actually only allows you to do classes in the order of the program? That seems a bit much.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How stupid - did they not think of this?
And you can’t even manually do it right because you’re locked out of everything except the beginning. Even after telling it to skip all week1 classes I couldn’t get it to unlock week2

·
Registered
1 Posts
. Yeah. They messed up and still issues. I just completed week one a few days early and it will not unlock week 2 class. Peloton says aware of issue and trying to fix.
How stupid - did they not think of this?
And you can’t even manually do it right because you’re locked out of everything except the beginning. Even after telling it to skip all week1 classes I couldn’t get it to unlock week2

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same thing happened to me, was through a few weeks of a program and now I can’t get back to where I was. I just repeated week 1 and did a class this morning and it’s not showing as completed. Do I have to re-do it for the 3rd time 🤦🏻‍♀️. Also I liked before how I could see what was coming in the weeks ahead now it’s locked. This is not a great upgrade. I’m so frustrated

1 - 9 of 9 Posts