Peloton Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peloton Studios, gyms and other fitness centers have been reopening with restrictions being lifted. Did anyone here start going back to them? How often are you going to use your Peloton now versus at the studio or gym?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased a Peleton at the beginning of the Covid pandemic. Had been a long time member of a gym and did cycling classes 4 times a week with a group of friends. I miss the interaction with friends, however, will not be going back to a gym again. I am now fully retired because of the pandemic and now work out everyday for at least 2 hours and feel I am in the best shape I can be in at age 76. (user name "endobob")

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been going to the gym more often and traveling more now so therefore using my Peloton less. I absolutely love having it though and I'd never part with it. It's so nice to have options!

·
Super Moderator
503 Posts
I'm doing more outdoor workouts because it's summer. I expect I'll go back to a gym at some point which will probably results in less usage of Peloton but I'm not going back for a while until we see what happens with the new variants.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I haven't gone back yet and I don't think I will. Since the pandemic, not only did I get the Peloton bike but I also got bowflex adjustable dumbbells and a bench press. I'l probably get a few more pieces of exercise equipment but between home workouts and outdoor activities I don't see a need to go back to a gym.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts